€1,061.40 incl. VAT
Delivery time exp. 4-10 workdays
- Order number: AVT12898
Bundle with 2 x CUE-D150 Batteries and 1 x VL-2SPlus charger with 4 pin XLR DC Output (100W).
The IDX CUE-D150 is designed for the performance requirements of digital cinematography and broadcast cameras. With a robust capacity of 146 Wh, the IDX CUE-D150 can handle loads of 10A / 120W. These current loads are standard in the camera segment. With the built-in D-Tap output, 50W can be used for additional accessories.
- 146Wh capacity
- The world's lightest 146Wh lithium-ion battery (0.99kg)
- Up to 10A / 120W
- 1x 50W D-tap output (unregulated)
- 4 Power Indicators
- Compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- 14.8V, 9.8Ah, 146Wh *
Max. output voltage
Maximum discharge current
- 10A / 120W
- 4.1A / 50W
- Over discharge
- For charging: 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C
- To be discharged: -20 ° C ~ 45 ° C
- To store: 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C (three months)
- 97 (B) x 146 (H) x 59 (D) mm
- 997 grams approx.
With the IDX VL-2SPLUS 2-channel charging is possible. With a power of 100W AC to DC it is suitable for cameras and 12V equipment. If AC fails, is not connected or is not available, the station can be used as a "power base".
- Simultaneous 2-channel lithium-ion battery charger
- Integrated 100W DC power supply provides 100W XLR output for additional accessories
- PowerBase Mode - Allows VL-2SPLUS to provide battery powered DC power when power is unavailable or disconnected
- Light weight, high impact polycarbonate housing has a recessed mains switch and integrated carrying handle
- VL-2SPLUS-compatible batteries: All ENDURA Li-Ion V-Mount batteries and all NP Li-Ion / Ni-CD batteries from IDX can be charged with an A-E2NP adapter
- Internal safety features protect both the battery and the charger from serious damage if faulty or misused batteries are plugged in. The VL-2SPLUS automatically stops charging when a battery has reached an overvoltage condition.
- Universal AC for worldwide operation
- AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Fast charging current
- 4A (1 battery)
- 3A (2 batteries) Ni-CD/Ni-MH
- 3A (2 batteries)
Fast charging system
- Li-Ion: constant current/constant voltage
- Ni-CD: constant current
- Ni-MH: constant current
- 100W max.
- -5 ° C ~ 40 ° C
- 150 (W) x 78 (H) x 222 (D) mm
- 1102 grams approx.