€1,218.00 incl. VAT
Delivery time exp. 4-10 workdays
- Order number: AVT12890
Bundle with 2 x DUO-C190 Batteries and 1 x VL-2PLUS Charger with 4 pin XLR DC Output (60W).
The IDX DUO-C190 is the ideal compact battery solution for digital cinema cameras and camera stabilizers, which require long running times. With the powerful 185Wh capacity and compact design, the DUO-C190 can be easily used to charge Cine cameras and accessories. The IDX DUO-C190 has two on-battery D-taps and USB outputs to supply accessories such as monitors, lights, radio receivers, tablets, smartphones and much more.
- Worldwide most compact 185Wh lithium-ion battery
- Up to 11A / 120W
- 50W D-Tap Advanced Output (unregulated)
- 50W D-Tap output (unregulated)
- 5V USB output, automatic shutdown after 30 min inactivity
- 4 Power Indicators
- 12V self-discharge over discharge
- Compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- 14.4V, 12.8Ah, 185Wh
Maximum discharge current
- 11A / 120W
- Over discharge
- Temperature protection
- For charging: 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C (10 ° C ~ 30 ° C recommended)
- To be discharged: -20 ° C ~ 45 ° C (10 ° C ~ 40 ° C recommended)
- To store: -20 ° C ~ 50 ° C (one month)
- 97 (B) x 146 (H) x 59 (D) mm
- 1052 grams
The lightweight and durable IDX VL-2PLUS provides a sequential 2-channel charge. Charging is done with unrivaled speed and reliability. Integrated is a 60W power supply. With the VL-2PLUS, Li-Ion and Ni-Cad batteries can be charged.
- Sequential 2-channel lithium-ion battery charger
- Integrated 60W DC power supply provides 60W XLR output for the camera, lighting and accessory accessories.
- VL-2PLUS compatible batteries: All ENDURA V-Mount Li-Ion batteries and all NP Li-Ion / Ni-CD batteries from IDX can be charged with an A-E2NP adapter
- Internal safety features protection the noun as well as the charger against serious damage, if faulty or abused batteries are to be put on charge. The VL-2PLUS automatically stops charging when a battery reaches an overvoltage condition
- Light weight, high impact polycarbonate housing and made via a recessed mains switch and integrated carrying handle
- Universal AC for worldwide operation
- AC 100-240V 50 / 60Hz
- 140VA max.
Fast charging current
- 2.3ANi-CD / Ni-MH
Fast charging system
- Li-Ion: constant current / constant voltage
- Ni-CD: constant current
- Ni-MH: constant current
- 60W max.
- 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C
- 150 (W) x 78 (H) x 212 (D) mm
- 948 grams approx.