€1,368.50 incl. VAT
Delivery time exp. 4-10 workdays
- Order number: AVT12921
Bundle with 2 x IDX DUO-C95 Batteries and 1 x VL-2000S charger with 4 pin XLR DC Output (100W).
The IATA friendly DUO-C95 is the world's most compact lithium-ion battery. It has multiple power outputs, perfect for handheld gimbal and antenna setups. To provide additional accessories, the DUO C95 has two built-in D-Taps and a USB output.
- 93Wh capacity
- 1.5 inches in depth
- IATA approved
- Handling up to 6.3A / 70W
- 1x 50W D-Tap Extended output (unregulated)
- 1x 50W D-tap output (unregulated)
- 1x 5V USB output (switch off the car after 30 minutes of inactivity)
- 4 Power Indicators
- 11V self-sealing layer Over discharge (under load)
- Compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- 14.4V, 6.3Ah, 93Wh
Max. output voltage
- 14.4 VDC
Maximum discharge current
- 6.3A / 70W
- Each 4.1A / 50W
- 2.3A / 11.5W
- Over discharge
- Temperature protection
- Charging: 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C (10 ° C ~ 30 ° C recommended)
- Discharge: -20 ° C ~ 45 ° C (10 ° C ~ 40 ° C recommended)
- Storage: -20 ° C ~ 50 ° C (one month)
- 97 (W) x 146 (H) x 38 (D) mm
- 616 grams approx.
The IDX VL-2000S is a fully simultaneous 2-channel Li-ion V-Mount battery charger with a 100W DC output (4-pin XLR). The Life Plus Mode can extend the battery life up to 20%. The "Recovery Charge" mode ensures safe charging of batteries with low voltage.
- Simultaneous 2-channel lithium-ion battery charger
- Quick charge
- LIFE PLUS Mode - Increases battery life up to 20%
- Power Base Mode - Allows VL-2000S to provide battery powered DC power when the power cord is unavailable or disconnected
- Integrated 100W DC power supply provides 100W XLR output for additional accessories
- Recovery Charge mode
- Compatible with all ENDURA Li-ion V-Mount batteries
- Universal plug for worldwide operation.
- AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Quick Charge Current
- 4A (1 battery)
- 3A (2 batteries)
Quick Charge System
- Li-ion: Constant Current / Constant Voltage
- Ni-CD: Constant Current
- Ni-MH: Constant Current
- 100W max.
- -5°C ~ 40°C
- 231(W) x 82(H) x 182(D) mm
- 1240 grams approx.