€1,487.50 incl. VAT
Delivery time exp. 4-10 workdays
- Order number: AVT12980
The IDX EB-424L is a charging station which has the ability to charge eight E-HL9 batteries with up to 696 Wh. The batteries can also be charged directly on the four V-mount connectors. An XLR plug can output 12V and a Lemo plug 24V.
- Supports up to eight (8) E-HL9 batteries when used in PowerLink up to 696Wh with the maximum number of batteries.
- Provides uninterrupted battery replacement in normal operation.
- Optionally 12V or 24V output voltage of the LEMO connector via a dedicated 24V output switch
- In addition, the 12V output is always evenly from the LEMO and XLR connectors depending on the connection of the cable / pin (when the 24V switch is activated).
- Compact, lightweight and durable design with pull-out feet
- Maximum current of 12V is 20A (10A each output)
- In 24V operation the maximum current is 5A
- LED indicator for 24V output
- Double low voltage warning at under 14V and 12V
- Compatible with all Endura batteries
- 12V ~ 16.8VDC
- 8-pin LEMO connector for 12V / 24V
- LEMO connector part EGG-3B-308CLL
- 12V: Pin 1.2.8 Neg. Pin 5,6,7-pos
- 24V: pin 3 negative; Pin 4-positive
- * 4-pin XLR connector for 12V
- XLR connector ITT Cannon XLR-4-31
- Pin 1 negative; Pin 4-positive
- 12V output - unregulated
- 24V output-controlled
- LEMO connector inclusive (part no. LEM-FGG.3B.308CLAD82)
- 80 (W) x 165 (H) x 216 (D) mm
- 1301 grams