Canon Streaming Promotion
When buying a Canon XF405 you can order suitable accessories worth up to 243.00 EUR (plus VAT). The amount of the accessories (up to 243.00 EUR) will be refunded by us later.
*This promotion is valid until 31.08.2020
**Only while stocks last
XF405 - flexible, compact 4K quality
The Canon XF405 offers a newly developed lens with 15x optical zoom (equivalent KB full format: 25.5mm to 382.5mm), a large 1.0-inch type CMOS sensor and the Dual DIGIC DV 6 image processor for high-quality 4K/50p shots over the entire focal length range. The model provides full HD recording at 100 frames per second for stunning slow motion effects. These versatile functions are housed in a compact and lightweight housing. The Canon XF405's built-in ND filter makes it possible to capture images with attractive background blur, even in bright light conditions. Two SD memory card slots allow both continuous and simultaneous recording - extending recording time or creating an instant backup. The XF405's comprehensive interfaces include HDMI, a professional XLR audio port, LAN, and a remote control jack. FTP data transfer and remote control of the camcorder via a mobile device's browser are possible via the internal WLAN. The XF405 also features a 3G SDI output.
4K UHD/50p at high frame rate when recording to SD memory card
The Canon XF405 camcorder supports UHD/50p in MP4 and XF-AVC1 (150 Mbps) formats and full HD slow-motion recording at 100 frames per second. The combination of 1.0-inch type CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC DV6 provides excellent image quality, high sensitivity and low image noise. The internal Wide DR mode offers a dynamic range of 800% and ensures optimized detail reproduction in medium to bright areas of the image.
High-quality 4K-lens with 15x optical zoom
The newly developed 4K lens has been specifically designed for the large 1.0-inch type sensor and features Super UD lenses to minimize chromatic aberrations. The camcorder features a 4K lens with a large 15x optical zoom and 25.5mm wide angle. The 30x Advanced Zoom in Full-HD mode expands the zoom range without compromising image quality. Enhanced 5-axis image stabilizer reduces camera shake and ensures smooth shooting, even when the camera is in motion. A 0.8x wide-angle and 1.5x teleconverter provide even more flexibility and coverage in 4K and Full HD.
Dual pixel CMOS AF for fast and precise autofocus
Both the XF400 and XF405 offer Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which covers 80% of the sensor's vertical and horizontal area and allows extremely fast and precise focusing. The touch LCD allows intuitive operation of the camcorder and focus control. The various AF options include Face Priority AF and only when a face is detected. The innovative Dual Pixel AF Focus Guide is also available. This function makes manual focusing easier by visualizing whether the subject is correctly focused.
- Sensor: 1.0-Type CMOS
- Filter: RGB Primary Colour Filter
- Total pixels: 13.4 MP
- Effective pixels per sensor: 8.29 MP
- Subject illumination range:
- Approx. 0.1 lx 01 to 100,000 lx
- Minimum illumination(PAL/50.00Hz Mode)
- Approx. 1.4 lx , P Mode(shutter speed 1/25 sec.) (50.00P; with auto slow
- shutter On), Low Light Mode: Approx. 0.1 lx (shutter speed 1/2 sec.)
- Zoom ratio: 15 x Optical
- Focal length: Approx. 25.5 to 382.5 mm
- Minimum focus distance: 10 mm at wide end, 60 cm across entire zooming range
- ND filter:
- 3 densities: turret switched, motor-driven.
- Each press of the ND button will switch the display between ND 1/4, ND 1/16,
- and ND 1/64.
- Zoom control: Via Zoom Rocker Switch, Lens Control ring or Remote Control
- Zoom speed: Selectable. Variable or constant speed. Fast, Normal or Slow speed.
- Focus control: Manual via Lens Ring, Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Face Only, Face Priority
- Iris control: Manual via Iris Control Dial, Auto
- Aperture range: f/2.8 - f/11 (AV Priority and Manual Modes)
- Filter diameter: 58mm
- Lens elements/groups: 14 groups of 18 elements (double aspherical lenses and single Hi-UD lenses)
- Aperture blades: 9 Blades
- Image stabilization system:
- Optical system (lens shift) + electronic stabilization
- Dynamic, Powered IS, Standard
- Digital zoom/Teleconverter: Yes. 300 X Digital Zoom, 2 X Digital Teleconverter.
- Type: Dual DIGIC DV6
- Dynamic Range: 12 stops (800%) in Wide DR mode
- Sampling accuracy: YCC 4:2:0
- Bit depth: 8 bit
- Looks settings: Standard, Wide DR, Monochrome
- Control Modes: Manual, Tv, Auto, P Mode
- Shutter speed (PAL): 1/2 - 1/2000 sec
- Slow Shutter (SLS):
- 50.00P: Auto slow shutter On: 1/25 to 1/500 sec. Auto slow shutter Off
- 1/50 to 1/500 sec
- 25.00P: Auto slow shutter On 1/12.5* to 1/500 sec.(*Display is 1/12.)
- Auto slow shutter Off: 1/25 to 1/500 sec.
- Clear Scan: No