€730.80 incl. VAT
Delivery time exp. 4-10 workdays
- Order number: AVT13942
The Quadrilight is sold equipped with adjustable barn doors, yoke for stand mounting and exclusive Lupo lamps with 9-phosphors technology. Soft and enveloping light, without shadows. It can easily be transported anywhere with its practical bag.
Perfect for video footage
The Quadrilight, like all fluorescent lights of the Lupo range, was designed to guarantee professional results in television and video settings. The high frequency circuitry allows the use of the Quadrilight for all your video footage without flickering issues.
Quality and versatility
The Quadrilight, like all Lupo illumination products and Lupo accessories, was developed to provide professional performances and is built with high quality components. Lupo products are designed to be reliable over time. The eye-catching design and the functionality of the Quadrilight are the highlights of this compact and versatile fluorescent fixture for television studios and video footage. The unique Lupo fluorescent tubes guarantee you an excellent chromatic output (CRI > 90) and by choosing a model of the Lupo range you have the certainty that you are relying on a high quality and professional level product.
- Fluorescence tubes: 4 Lupo multiphosphor fluorescent lamps
- CRI (Colour Rendering Index): > 90
- TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index): > 90
- Colour temperature: 5600K
- Light output: equivalent to approximately 1500 W tungsten
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9 lb)
- Dimensions: 600 x 295 x 50 mm (23 x 11.5 x 2 in)
- Mains operation: 90 V — 240 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz — 60 Hz
- Consumption: 220 W
- Dimmer: intensity control 0% — 100%
- Flicker Free Technology
- Filter holder: available as an accessory
- DMX control: optional (integrated in the DMX version)
- Instant restrike