This monitor/receiver combination is the perfect pairing for meticulous eyes. RX Module easily attaches to the back of Cine 7. Receive real-time 4K HDR wireless video directly to a 1800nit display with 100%DCI-P3 color gamut. Gain the added benefits of PageOS 4, SmallHD’s powerful internal software toolset; 1:1 Pixel zoom allows operators to utilize added resolution to punch-in and achieve tack-sharp critical focus.
Latency free 4K wireless video
Receive images up to 4Kp30 at a line-of-sight distance of up to 750ft (228m) with no image latency (>0.001sec).
Supports Rec 2020 HDR in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut. Receive Log-enabled camera signals with wide dynamic range in order to monitor and achieve balanced highlight and lowlight regions with accurate color reproduction.
Improved Wireless Performance
Reliable signal reception over 13x 40MHz frequencies, with upgraded hardware and less image break-up than previous Bolt generations. Faster reconnection times, automatic signal quality switching, and a more robust frequency hopping algorithm. An additional 5GHz radio frequency link is available for high-traffic locations with excessive interference from other wireless devices.
- Features Transmitter:
- 4K HDMI input
- 10-bit HDR video
- Range: approx. 228 m
- almost latency free: approx. 0.001 Sec
- Bolt Manager iOS (via Bluetooth)
- Highest data security through 256-AES encryption and RSA-1024 key pairing
- With V-Mount battery plate
- RX module compatible with smallHD Cine 7 and 702 Touch
- Features Monitor:
- 7 inch IPS LCD screen
- Brightness: 1800 nits
- Color space: 100% DCI-P3
- HDMI-SDI cross-conversion possible
- Aircraft aluminum housing
- Locking power connection
- Connection: 4x 1/4"-20 threaded holes
- Scope of delivery:
- 1x SmallHD Cine 7 Monitor
- 1x Teradek Bolt 4K RX Monitor Module Cine7/702Touch V-Mount