€1,479.00 incl. VAT
Please ask for delivery time
- Order number: AVT13773
With a weight of approximately 730 g (chassis only), the XA40 is one of the most portable and compact 4K UHD professional camcorders currently available. With the combination of a 4K UHD 1/2.3-inch type CMOS sensor and a DIGIC DV6 image processor that delivers pristine 4K UHD images, and superior Full HD images guaranteed by HD oversampling, users can work exactly as they want. It supports recording in MP4 UHD 150 Mbps at 25p and Full HD 35 Mbps/17 Mbps at 50p/25p, while continuous time-lapse recording is available in both UHD and Full HD at a maximum speed of 1,200x.
The high-quality lens with 20x optical zoom and 29.3mm wide angle offers a wide range of expressive possibilities. The 5-axis image stabilizer provides smooth, high-quality shots, while a 3D lens group supports the wide-angle zoom function practically in real time, allowing for responsive shots.
Other interesting features of this powerful camcorder include an infrared mode that allows production in low to no ambient light conditions and a 3.0-inch touch LCD for intuitive operation. In addition, there are two SD card slots for continuous or simultaneous recording, support for linear PCM 4-channel audio, built-in stereo microphone and two XLR connectors.
- Ultra-compact 4K UHD camcorder with 1/2.3-inch type CMOS sensor and premium Full HD picture quality thanks to HD oversampling
- Large 20x optical zoom and 5-axis image stabilization
- Slow motion and fast motion mode in both 4K UHD and Full HD
- Infrared mode for low to no ambient light conditions
- Lightweight (weight approx. 730 g - chassis only) and with professional features, including two XLR inputs with linear PCM 4-channel audio