We want you to be satisfied with your purchase in our online store. We therefore grant you the following returns policy as a gesture of goodwill:
Should you wish to return a product, this is in most cases possible within the first 14 days. The products have to be in an unopened, still-sealed, unused and absolutely new condition, in their unbroken, original packaging and contain all instruction manuals, guarantee cards and accessories. Products with electronic counters must show a counter reading of zero. Should the products not be in this condition, we will make a return offer following an inspection of the products by us on our premises. In this offer, we will, as a general rule, deduct costs of at least 20% of the value of the goods for their repackaging and re-warehousing.
Your return must in all cases be communicated to and confirmed by us.
- Notify us of your return, detailing the invoice number and the item to be returned by email to:
- We will confirm whether a return is possible
- Return the relevant product(s) to us in adequate secondary packaging with a copy of the invoice:
(Please do not stick any adhesive labels, shipping documents etc. directly onto the manufacturer’s box)
avt plus media service GmbH
Bahrenfelder Chaussee 49E
- Upon receipt, we will inspect the condition of the goods
- We will advise you of our assessment and the costs of repackaging and re-warehousing
- You will confirm the return according to the specified conditions as necessary
- We will issue your credit
Products generally excluded from return
- Products which have been built for or modified at the request of the customer.
- Second hand and (ex-)demo equipment.
- Digital products received via download.
- Software and tutorials on DVD or other media when theses have been unpacked.
- Consumables when these have been unpacked.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.