€826.28 incl. VAT
Please ask for delivery time
- Order number: AVT13983
Blackmagic Assist 5" 12G HDR enables professional monitoring and recording with any SDI or HDMI camera in any HD, Ultra HD, 2K and 4K DCI format. The new optimized design includes innovations such as brighter screens for HDR work, a tally indicator, four built-in scopes, advanced focus assist functions, 3D LUTs and native Blackmagic RAW recording with compatible cameras. The 12G SDI and HDMI 2.0 ports built into both the 5-inch and 7-inch models support recording from virtually any device in formats up to 2160p/60. A brighter touch screen provides a clearer view of HDR digital film footage and also clearly displays subjects when shooting outside in bright sunlight. The new design allows the use of more powerful batteries and supports two standard Sony L-Series batteries. The remarkably versatile Blackmagic Video Assist 12G is the perfect solution for next-generation digital cinema shooting, live production mastering, testing and measuring broadcast parameters.
With its super-bright 2500-nit display, which is also larger than the tiny displays of consumer cameras, the Blackmagic Video Assist 12G HDR is an optimal upgrade for cameras. In addition, it offers professional focus assist functions and higher quality file formats. It is also a great solution for professional cameras, because as an upgrade to older broadcast cameras it allows the use of modern file formats for the latest editing software. No matter what editing software is used, with the codec option for recording in Apple ProRes, Avid DNx and Blackmagic RAW, Video Assist supports them all. The HDMI and 12G SDI inputs allow you to connect it to any consumer camera, broadcast camera or even DSLR. On compatible cameras, you can even upgrade to RAW-like workflows with Blackmagic RAW.
The innovative LCD touch interface offers a lot of control. The screen has dedicated playback, stop and recording buttons, as well as a mini timeline for scrolling through recordings. You can even jog through images with wipe gestures. The LCD also displays a head-up display for time code, video norm, media status and audio level meter. The scopes as well as the focusing and exposure aids can be activated via the touch screen. It can also be used to load and save 3D LUTs.
Features of the Blackmagic Video Assist 12G:
- Practical for live productions, digital signage and archiving
- Modern design with touch screen control for fast operation
- Extends cameras with better monitoring and codecs for recording
- Large LC displays for focusing aids at digital film level
- Support for SD/USH II cards for popular storage media
- Records directly to external USB-C drives
- 12G-SDI and HDMI for SD, HD and Ultra HD recording
- Modern bright 2500-nit LCD with wide colour gamut and HDR support
- Integrated videoscopes with waveform, vectorscope, parade and histogram
- Latest Multirate 12G SDI Technology for SD, HD and Ultra HD
- 3D-LUTs applicable during monitoring and recording
- Standard, open standard formats compatible with popular software
- Recordings in Blackmagic RAW on supported third-party cameras
- Professional multi-channel digital and analog audio support
- Localized in 11 common languages
- Compatible with popular NLE software such as DaVinci Resolve